Accomplishments for the Remote Week

During the remote week, I felt the workload was more balanced than with hybrid learning. I approached my learning in a manner to make it simply just easier for me. Here are the things I did / tips to help you make learning remotely/ hybrid easier:

1. Organize 👍: Write down your assignments and plan out your day. Trust me, it makes it a lot easier.

2. Spread out the workload 📚📝:Don’t complete every assignment you have for the week in one day. If you spread it out, you’ll have more of a balanced schedule every day

3. Take your time ⏰: Take your time completing assignments and be flexible with the time you finish them at. It is better to finish at 4:00 with your best work done than at 12:00 when you’ve rushed through it.

When your at home, there are no specific time slots for classes, so it is really up to you to make the schedule balanced and efficient as it can be. 🗓

Some of my favorite activities in the classes were completing projects. I had projects in Science, Spanish, Math, and PE. Having projects (especially when they have flexible timing) was fun to do over the remote week because I got to choose even more of my work load. I also just like doing projects more than regular assignments, but maybe that’s just me 😊. Another activity that was fun to do was the meeting with my Art class. We had a Teams call where we talked about our favorite types of art and played games 🖼.

I am currently reading The Tale of Witchcraft. It is the sequel to The Tale of Magic (read about it in one of my posts below 📖).

One of the many outside activities I did during the remote week was bake. Baking has always been one of my favorite hobbies, and, especially during the pandemic, it has been something calming for me to do. During the pandemic, I have baked 6 birthday cakes (one of which was mine 🎉), 4 pies, 9 batches of cupcakes, and about a dozen batches of cookies! 

Another outside activity I enjoyed was swimming. I competitively swim, so I had many swim practices during the remote week, and even a meet!  🌊 🏊🏻‍♀️

Anyway, those are some of my achievements during the remote week. Thanks! 😊 👍

One Reply to “Accomplishments for the Remote Week”

1. This is a really good way to manage lots of work. A lot of times I have so much work to do and don’t know how to plan it out. So this is a really good way to know how to go about all the assignments!